twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Thursday 19 August 2010

I'm not Afraid ...!

I'm not afraid
To take a step , 
To start a life
Which is new to me ,
I'm breaking out off this cage .
I know I'm not alone
I'll set my goals ,
I'll find a path ,
I'll walk this road
Together , with "You" ;
Through the dark storms
Whatever , weather
Cold or warm ,
Shine or dark ,
I'm not afraid .
I had enough
Till when you left ,
I miss you every moment 
I lived your dream .
It wasn't my fault
You got me very wrong ,
You left me like a pawn.
That day
I was afraid , 
But now
I've lived one epoch
Had very much shock ,
I did everything I can
Now , I want to feel this sweet rain
I'm not standing in the bloody drain ,
And , moreover 
I'm not afraid , 
To take a step
I'm not afraid.
                -- अक्षय ठाकुर "परब्रह्म" 

9 comments:

Naval J Kosambe said...

Nice one mate...... flawless poem I must say... keep it up..... :)

Anil Gupte's Various Blogs said...

Really good. Some work needed and it would be outstanding. e.g.
Now , I want to feel this sweet rain
I'm not standing in the bloody drain ,

Trying too hard to rhyme

One or two improvements and I think you could get a magazine to publish it.

Zimbabwe vgtjbkjkij said...

Nice one! Keep up the good work! :-)

jindal_02 said...

So Care r u...
Your Poem Lines tell's reality of Life.
Go Ahead...!

Unknown said...

nice beta..!!
it's very heart touchy.

Unknown said...

dude awsme.....

Prabhakar said...

day by day you are moulding your emotions in words nicely.. keep up the good work.. loved it..

Unknown said...

Excellent Poem!

Shakti Singh said...

Never Back Down...Go Like A Man,Not In Poems,In Real Life Also.!!!Live Like A Legend..My Wishes For U Bro.

Post a Comment

 
Vote for me now!